Digitally Illustrated Portraits (Printable JPEG Artwork)
Digital A4/A3 JPEG printable file. Make sure to select ‘Free Shipping – Digital Pieces Only’ at check out
£25.00 – £95.00
Please ensure you have carefully read the makers terms and conditions before placing the order
- For a beautiful commissioned drawing get in touch and let me know what you are looking for. Drawn using a Wacom Bamboo graphics tablet on the latest version of Photoshop. Available as an A4 or A3 JPEG printable file emailed to you.
- The drawing will be signed and dated along the bottom right hand corner. The images displayed are signed in uncroppable areas to prevent art theft.
- Make sure to select 'Free Shipping - Digital Pieces Only' at check out.
- If there is anything you are unhappy with, the first edit/revision is free. This only applied so one aspect of the drawing. If you want to ensure you are able to have more than one revision done on the piece before finalising, I recommend opting for 'Up to 5' under the revisions variation above. This allows up to 5 aspects of the drawing to be changed and perfected to your taste and preferences. If you find this is unneeded however, the extra cost is non refundable. If you didn't purchase this option but find that you'd like revisions to be made to your piece, please let me know.
- Please send a clear photo before purchasing, so you can receive confirmation that the reference material is suitable to use. This will ensure the best results possible with your artwork. Go to More Products from Caitlin Hallé and click 'Message' or 'Request Product'.
|No. of people||
1 person, 2 people, 3 people, 4 people
|No. of colours||
Black and white, 1 colour, 2 colours, 3 colours, 4 colours, 5 colours, 6 colours
none (1 FREE revision inc. in price), Up to 5
Caitlin Hallé is a bespoke portrait artist and illustrator based in Wales, United Kingdom. She completed a BA in Digital Illustration at Carmarthen School of Art, Coleg Sir Gar, with first-class honours, also gaining herself the title of Student of the Year. Hallé has exhibited a short film in a local gallery and other works at the art school. Hallé’s unique style is influenced by the organic minimalist techniques seen in the work of Martina Francone and Rik Lee. The Minimalism movement featuring a limited colour palette features strongly in her approach, preferring to use as few materials and media as possible. Hand-drawn illustrations use solely graphite on paper – principles that also follow through to her digital pieces. Her portraiture work features solid, unnatural lines to achieve the shapes of features and contouring, achieving detail with minimal traditional methods of drawing practice. Alongside her current work, Hallé now produces commissioned art that includes portraits, illustrations, and logos. After recently completing an Art Therapy course she is now planning to follow the calling of Art Therapist.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in