The Three Greyhounds, Soho, London
£280.00 – £500.00
Please ensure you have carefully read the makers terms and conditions before placing the order
|Original / Print||
Francisco Adolfo Gutierrez
Francisco Adolfo is an artist based in London capturing his own experiences and impressions through his paintings. He works with cityscapes, pubs and a mix of nature and buildings. For some years he has been focused in doing a collection of paintings to capture the disappearing world of the traditional pubs of London. Some paintings are from travels also. Sketch and watercolour are the most familiar techniques to the artist and in 2017 he has returned to work with acrylic on canvas after years of retirement from this media.
Open studio permanently – Commissions are welcome
- All original artworks are shipped to the collector directly from the artist's location.
- The artist will include a Certificate of Authenticity inside the package with the artwork
- The artwork will be picked up and delivered to the collector. Please note that the transit time can vary depending on the location of the customer. A shipment's tracking number will be provided to follow along on the carrier's website directly (i.e. FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.)
- It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic. The artist will be monitoring the progress of your artwork until it reaches it's safe delivery to the customer. He'll be updating the customer all along the way.
- Original artworks and limited edition prints usually arrive within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs if the work is shipped From time of shipping, the artwork will usually arrive at the buyer’s destination between seven (7) to ten (10) business days, barring any delays due to customs clearance.
- Seven (7) days to contact him about your intent to return the work
- Three (3) days from the day you contacted him to ship out the artwork. ***Do not ship the artwork before contacting him; you must first contact him.***
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in