Vertical Bi-fold Wallet No.63
Please ensure you have carefully read the makers terms and conditions before placing the order
A minimalist and multi-functional bi-fold wallet made from a famous and traditional style of leather, "Old English Bridle", one of the best leathers in the world.
Following authentic hand-crafted processes, the leather has been enhanced with vegetable tannings and tallow to maintain hard-wearing robustness.
Further to the tanning process, the wallet has been treated with bee's wax to offer further resistance, and produce a finish that is soft to the touch.
Finally, the wallet has been saddle stitched with a waxed thread to offer product longevity.
- Leather color: Dark blue
- Burnished, waxed, and sealed edges
- 6 cards slots
- 2 discreet pockets for cards or cash
- Holds up to 12 cards comfortably
- Hand saddle-stitched to ensure long product life
- Dimensions open: 16 x 11 x 0.5 cm
- Dimensions closed: 8 x 11 x 1 cm
- 100% handmade in York
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in