Wrap and tie soft jacket / cardigan
Available in a choice of colours and in two sizes. See size chart.
Please ensure you have carefully read the makers terms and conditions before placing the order
Charcoal, Olive Green, Rich Red, Pale Turquoise
Medium, Medium Plus
Susan Holton Knitwear
Susan Holton creates beautiful, finely crafted contemporary women’s knitwear. Everything is thoughtfully designed, finely crafted and meticulously finished. Many pieces are hand dyed, so no two are ever quite alike.
Sue’s distinctive and unusual knitted fabrics and textures are developed after exploring stitch, yarn and fibre combinations in experimental knitted and dyed samples. She mixes different fibres, yarns and colours together to achieve the fabric, colour, texture and drape she’s looking for.
Everything is individually knitted and hand finished in her studio in Surrey. Each piece is crafted with meticulous attention to detail and quality of finish, so garments fit and fabrics drape beautifully.
- At the moment I offer standard UK delivery at no charge for any quantity. I use either courier or Royal Mail, which will usually take between 3 and 5 days from dispatch to delivery.
- For shipping outside the UK please get in touch.
- I keep a small number of items in stock. If it's in stock, your order will usually be shipped within 3 - 5 days of receiving your order.
- Exceptionally there may be a longer wait, for example if I receive your order while I am away at an event. If so, I will advise you as soon as possible.
- If your order isn't in stock, or perhaps someone has just bought the last one, I'll let you know and usually I'll be able to knit it especially for you, and you should allow up to 30 days for it to arrive.
- Sometimes a particular yarn or colour which I need to fill an out-of-stock order may be temporarily or permanently unavailable, so there may be a longer wait than usual or I may not be able to knit your order at all. If this is the case I will let you know as soon as possible. This is because I buy my yarns from smaller businesses who make the most interesting yarns.
- If you prefer not to wait, you can change your mind and have a full refund.
- If you need your order for a specific event or date please let me know before you place your order. I’ll do my best to help, and I’ll let you know what I can do.
- For purchases on this web site the purchase price including standard UK shipping (where applicable) will be refunded to you in full, provided you have fulfilled all of the criteria listed below. Please read the return criteria carefully.
- The returned item must reach me in perfect condition, unworn, unwashed, with all of the tags still properly attached to the garment, using the original packaging or other packaging at least as good.
- Refunds will be made to the card with which the original purchase was made.
- Any costs you have incurred returning the item to me will not be refunded unless the item is faulty.
Items which cannot be refunded or exchanged
- I cannot refund or exchange used, worn, washed, or customer damaged items (statutory rights not affected).
- I cannot refund or exchange any item from which any of the tags have been removed.
- I cannot refund or exchange special or custom sizes, or any bespoke garments, garment sizes, lengths or colours - that is, any items which are not part of my standard ranges.
- It is important that you contact me before you return your item.
- If in doubt please ask for clarification before you place your order.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- If you've changed your mind, any item you have bought from me on this website (Artisanryco.co.uk) can be returned to me for exchange or refund as long as it is returned in perfect condition, unworn, unwashed, with all of the tags still properly attached to the garment.
- If any of the tags have been removed this means the garment has been worn and I won’t be able to refund.
- Please use the original packaging for returns if you can, or alternative packaging which is at least as protective to the item you are returning. The item must be returned to me in perfect condition with no damage.
- I recommend that you use an insured and tracked method if you wish to return items to me. I am happy to advise on return methods, so please get in touch if you'd like help or advice. You'll need to be sure to pack items safely and securely for all returns by whatever method.
- Please obtain proof of posting - without this neither of us will be able to make a claim against Royal Mail for loss of any items that fail to reach me.
- A refund or exchange won’t be possible if the returned item doesn't reach me, or if it arrives damaged or in a condition in which I can’t re-sell it.
- Please include a copy of your proof of purchase (the purchase invoice, delivery note or receipt) and a note with your full name, full postal address and email address, and your telephone number, in the package.
- For exchanges, you'll need to let me know which items you'd like instead.
- Your exchange or refund will be issued as soon as possible after I receive your returned garment.
Timetable for returning purchases
- Your returned item must reach me no later than 28 days after you received it.
- In the first instance, please contact me by email within 14 calendar days of receiving your purchase to let me know you wish to return an item.
- Your returned item must reach me within 14 calendar days from your email saying you wish to return your item.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in