5 DAY RAPID START PROGRAMME
Step-by-step guidance to help you launch your own craft business in 5-days (with free digital planner).
The discount for Artisanry members will be 50% on all courses booked before 31st December 2020.
Please ensure you have carefully read the makers terms and conditions before placing the order
- Why finding your passion is so important
- Setting unrealistic goals - yes, you read that correctly!
- Meeting your future self!
- Deciding on what and where to sell
- Finding your ideal customers
- Creating your brand - name, logos, design, colours
- Deciding which is the best online selling platform for you
- Finding out why email marketing is so important!
- Aligning your brand identity with your social media presence
- Product preparation - writing engaging descriptions and taking eye-catching photos that sell your products
- How to price your products
- Controlling costs, maximising profits, finding suppliers
- Practicalities - tax, insurance, legal, copyright
- Getting ready to launch!
- Daily 60 minute interactive video calls for 5 days covering setting up your business step-by-step
- a digital planner you can use on your tablet or laptop with step-by-step guidance on how to start your business
- One month's membership of the private VIP Facebook group where you can ask questions, get support and share your success!
- Access to special masterclasses with our LYCB experts on subjects such as email marketing, choosing an online platform and getting your audience engaged
Launch Your Craft Business
Hi, I’m Lesley Elder, owner of ethical jewellery brand Seahorse, as well as the owner and creator of the training programmes at Launch Your Craft Business. After many years as a business consultant to large financial services companies I gave it up to move to Spain and do something different. I love having the freedom of running my own business as well as helping other people start their own dream businesses.
Our next programmes start in September 2020 and we also offer a self study option. The programmes are taught by people who run their own small businesses (including me) and have many years of experience between them.
I’m so excited to share this journey with you!
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in