Doodle Art for Wellbeing Workshop (One-off)
A one-off session for 90 min, will focus on one technique: Group session (price for the group)
Please ensure you have carefully read the makers terms and conditions before placing the order
Modern lives can be so busy that it’s often easy to sometimes overlook your own health and wellbeing.
Managing your stress levels can sometimes feel like a full-time job on its own.
Doodle art is a great stress-busting activity that one can embrace for mental wellbeing.
It also helps to boost creativity and confidence.
Doodle Art is based on a universal reality that we all have an artist within us. In fact, drawing was one of the earliest modes of communication for human beings. Yet, in the process of growing up, most of us lose touch with the artist within us. Doodle art reawakens that artist and helps us explore aspects of ourselves through simple and representational icons. Doodle art is “thoughts which arise” from the unconscious- it is an interpretation of our deeply and unconsciously held beliefs and thought processes. It helps you dig deep into your memory to bring forth new ideas and expressions. It’s an art form that doesn’t involve much of our conscious mind. However, if a little more thought or effort is put into the drawing, one can create an artwork that can be interpreted, just like a language.
Doodle art helps to quiet the mind and connects us with our inner wisdom. The art-making process takes one out of the realm of analytical thinking and into the realm of silence, reverie, and heightened awareness.
As you translate complex shapes into simple line drawings using logic and creativity, you ignite the dormant aspects of your brain resulting in,
- Mindfulness and mindful correlation
- Improved memory power
- Enhanced creativity
- Improved focus
- Improved expression of emotions
- Reduced stress levels
Goal of the session:
- To bring out the artist within to create a thing of beauty as an expression of own uniqueness.
- Learn to translate complex shapes into simple line drawings using logic and creativity
- Ignite the dormant aspects of your brain to boost memory & creativity
- Improve focus & interpersonal communication and release anxiety
Key takeaway from the session:
- Basics on, how to translate complex shapes into simple line drawings using logic and creativity to express oneself resulting in an artwork.
- Experience different techniques of doodle art which help to achieve the benefits mentioned above (eg. Zen line, visual storytelling, varied types of patterns)
- Tips on how doodle art can be incorporated into daily life.
- How to maintain a doodle journal
- Amplified creativity and mindful state of mind.
Sessions can be designed based on the need and requirement.
The sessions can be conducted online via Zoom
Children: 6 years- 11 years, 12 years-14 years, 15 years-18 years
Adults: 18- 80 years
I am a visual artist. My style is a unique fusion of doodle art with traditional and digital media. Inspired by the traditional art forms and Zentangle (a mindful form of doodling), I juxtapose graphic simplicity with painterly strokes. My serene artworks aim to “penetrate the deepest part of us where no words exist.”
I use graphic forms and colour emotively as a translation of my dreams and feelings. Always looking to transmute the experiential into visible patterns and abstract forms, I see my artistic practice as threefold: “dream, doodle, design.” My artworks are spontaneous, like relaying feelings onto paper through the mere act of breathing. My hope, of the artwork, is; the viewer discovers new things each time they look at it.
My expressionist works are greatly influenced by nature and reveal the messages that my communion with nature brings forth. A form gives an idea, this idea elicits another form, and everything concludes in shapes, figures, animals, flowers, and trees.
“The intuitive* series was created by turning and rotating water and inks on the paper. This created organic shapes giving birth to an idea and this idea evoked another form resulting in the artwork.” (artworks; Family and Forgiveness)
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- The artwork arrived within 14 days of your request
- The artwork is in its original packaging and in the same condition as it arrived
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in