Zoey sterling silver chain
Bespoke, made to order chain, from XS Bracelet to Rope Necklace.
£45.00 – £267.00
Please ensure you have carefully read the makers terms and conditions before placing the order
- Zoey bespoke sterling silver handmade chain. Made to order chain prices are for a 6.5" (16.5cm) for a XS Bracelet to 34" (86.3cm) for a Rope Necklace.
- Zoey is such an easy chain to wear and goes with just about any outfit, the larger links give the impression of size without the chain being heavy. The hammered chain is connected together by three other hammered links of two different sizes. The hammered texture gives the chain a lovely sparkle.
- The connecting chain measures approx. 8mm with the other links of approx. 17 and 26mm.
- Every chain is individually made to order, so you can choose your favourite length. Comes complete with a 8mm bolt ring fastening irrespective of length.
- Created from sterling silver, with all the relevant hallmarks struck by the London Assay Office.
- Also available in other chain lengths and precious metals, please contact me for a quote.
- We anticipate delivery of this item to be 2-3 weeks, as it is made to your requirements, before being sent to the Assay Office to have have the relevant Hallmarks applied.
6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30, 34, 38
I initially trained as an archaeological illustrator, but have also worked in Local Government, and held various marketing positions in the electrical and manufacturing industries. Most recently I worked as a Lighting Design Engineer. The majority of my working life has been spent holding positions which require a creative eye. I started to create jewellery as I couldn’t find what I was looking for in the shops, too big, too small, too mass produced and tacky, or it followed the current fashion, so limited the amount of time you could enjoy wearing it.
After attending jewellery evening classes and gaining basic skills, I started to buy tools to enable me to work from home and founded Chain Gang in 2001. I create mainly sterling silver chains, but also make earrings, bangles, rings and the occasional spoon! Some of my inspiration comes from the material itself, the way it moves when its hammered and heated, I love the way silver sparkles when it has a textured surface and the way a chain moves when it is worn. I’m also inspired by the world around me, I am so lucky to live in Dorset and be surrounded by plenty of inspiration.
One of the joys of making a piece of jewellery that you have design and created yourself, is when a customer falls in love with it, I get such a buzz knowing that my customer will take care of a piece and treasure it for many years to come.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in